For all of us at KIDA, the first sign of success is the creation and development of effective links between organizations in the knowledge-intensive service. With a primary goal to boost the awareness of the cluster approach, in which the companies’ financial and expertise resources are combined and thus allowing for new business opportunities, we are constantly looking for new ways for presentation, meetings, experience sharing and attraction of new members.
This year we took part in 9 events, hoping to double, triple, and why not quadruple this number next year:
- Webinar on What is a cluster for Knowledge-Intensive Development?
- Press conference: Introduction of cluster – KIDA
- Open Day at Veliko Tarnovo University
- Webinar on The Knowledge-Intensive Services as drivers for the Bulgarian economy
- KIDA presentation at the Christmas Charity Bazaar – Sofia
- KIDA presentation at the Christmas Charity Bazaar – Plovdiv
- KIDA presentation at the Christmas Charity Bazaar – Veliko Tarnovo
- KIDA presentation at The Annual Investment Summit – Deals & Dealmakers
- KIDA presentation at the 4th Annual Conference – Banks and Businesses